Linggo, Enero 13, 2013

BEST ever new years eve..:)


My new years eve.

This year 2013 is my happiest new years eve, I can say because this is my first new years eve that with my family, friends and cousins :) I was so happy by this time not only by them and also to our mayor her in Tagum City for the wonderful fireworks display..na amaze talaga ako dahil sa magandang tanawin na nakita ko..Every new years eve kasi doon kami sa fireworks display ni mayor sinasalubong namin ang bagong taon, at this time na amaze talaga ako ang daming bagong paputok na first time ever ko in my life kaya i was so happy..I  pray by watching the beautiful firework at the sky na sana this year kung ganu ka gana ang kulay at ang dating ng fireworks ganun din sana ang lakrin ng buhay ko this year..I im hoping and I am giving my best to succeed and to fulfill all my dreams in life.hopefully this year is my best year.After that umuwi na kame sa bahay pinag saluhan ang na ihanda at tyaka gala sa mga relatives namin having some fun in my uncles house then morning na kame when we got home tired but still happy and pag uwi namin beach hopping na naman wlang tulugan ang saya with my friends and family at my side so i can say it was my best new year..Thanks to our almigthy God..


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento